Children with Special Needs
- We positively welcome children with Special Educational Needs to our school community believing that we can benefit the children concerned and the other children in the Nursery.
- Fully accessible with ramped entrances.
- Support of our experienced SENDCO.
- Disabled toilet, shower and changing facilities.
- Close liaison with Health Visitors, Social workers, Teachers and Therapists from the Child Development Centre.
We have a new 'Nurture Space' area within the nursery, designed to meet the sensory needs of our children.
SEND Information Report 2018
Our SENCO is Sara Pickup Tel; 01282 612709